- Out & About
- Search By age
- Parents World
If Birthday party planning is on your mind and you are struggling to do something different then we have a great idea for you. Smita Kharbanda of Eco Kids(read our review here) has extended her gardening and lovely nature classes to birthday parties.
Yes the same puppet show, toy train popcorn and activity stalls can get boring and not just as stimulating for kids. If you share the same opinion then read on.
What’s special and yet so different:
1. They take care of it all. The invites, entertainment, food & back presents. This is so cool, did anyone jump in their seats as well. Woohoo
2. Return Gifts are D.I.F.F.E.R.E.N.T . You know why that requires a special mention. No same old, bags, pouches, bottles, games that get into the birthday recycle bag. (If you don’t want to admit it its fine! ) . They prefer giving a sapling in a plain pot that the kid can decorate and see his plant grow. Nurture!
– Water can races
– Treasure hunts
– Innovative crafts made from recycled materials,
– Delectable cooking sessions using fresh vegetables(for older kids).
4. Food: Recycled cutlery or leaf plates where food is served everything is eco-friendly.
5. Where: The Eco Kid birthday Party can be conducted at any public garden near you or on a terrace, clubs or just check with Smita as she will help you to select a place.
So if you would love something different, eco friendly and something your kids will just love then this one’s just what you need. Lets get our kids closer to nature and enjoy small joys of life.
Don’t forget to mention kidsstoppress, when you call Ecokids.
These water based scientific tricks will definitely amaze you and the kids
Calendar, Editors pick, Events
5 - 8 years, 8+, Kids Fashion, Preschoolers, Products & Services, Search By age, Shop, Toddlers
5 - 8 years, 8+, Celebrations, Handbook, Parents, Preschoolers, Search By age
Events, Parents, Parents World, Search By age, STOP PRESS, What's New
Editors pick, Handbook, Kids Decor, Kids Fashion, Products & Services, Shop
5 - 8 years, 8+, Bazaar, Editors Shop, One Cool Thing, Preschoolers, Products & Services, Search By age, Shop, Toddlers, TRAVEL