Last week we came up with an interesting way to teach colours to kids, this week over we get you a range of ideas to make maths a fun learning activity for kids.
1. Counting sticks: These are colorful numbered sticks with a magnetic strip to teach your kids numbers with pins. Read on to know how you can make your own or shop for them at Boredom Busters. Read more
2. Learning Math with loose parts: You can teach your kids numbers in a creative way by using loose parts like dice, wooden numbers, etc. Read more
3. Counting Warm Ups: Here are different ways you can make counting fun for your kids with play dough. Read more
4. Run and Count: This is an activity which requires craft in its set up and makes kids learn counting in a very easy way without getting bored. Read more
5. Shaping graphs: Children are always up for games. Make your kids familiar with shapes by making it a game. Read more
6. DIY color sorting game: Make kids learn colors by this do-it-yourself color sorting game. Read more
7. Lego Color and Shape Sorting: An interesting way to make your baby learn shapes and colors. This game requires just a base plate and some colorful blocks. Read more
8. Montessori inspired math activities: Playing with cubes is so much fun but have you ever taught numbers to your kids by using cubes? Read more
9. Math Patterns: Teach your kiddos math patterns by using translucent counters and geoboards. Read more
10. Tactile counting game: A smart activity to make your kids learn numbers as well as bringing out their crafty skills. Read more
11. Card Game: For all the boys this craft game is a super hit to teach colours and patterns. Read more
12. Color sorting game: You can make your kids learn colors by collecting all their toys and putting different colored sheets across. Ask your kids to put the toy upon the same colored sheet. Read more
13. Homework study tools: Make math tables fun by creating this match the following study tool for your kids. Read more
14. Jellybean math: Math and candies is a great combination to teach. Read more.
15. Math with clothespin: If your child is ready to learn some addition in math, here is a fun activity using clothespins. Read more.
16. Math fun and learning: Teaching math with articles like dice, wooden numbers, glass pebbles etc is a way where your child will not run away from maths. Read more.
17. Counting carrots: Another activity to bring out creative skills in your child and teach them numbers. Read more.
18. Toddler tasks: Teach your kids letter formation and letter recognition with these cool activities. Read more.
19. Piggy bank project: A different way to teach your kids the concepts of spending, saving and sharing money. Read more.
20. DIY Maths Puzzlers:
If at all your kids are bored of those worksheets, then this is a great way to learn.